2015年8月6日木曜日

・Self introduction
My name is Ryosuke.
I am from Hyogo.
My university is Kumamoto University.
My major subject is mechanical engineering.
I  am living near the kumamoto university now.
I like wacthing movies and TV.Especially, I lile action movies and variety shows.






・Unit2
2.1
1 broad
2 broad
3 mitigating
4 mitigating
5 auburn
6 deliriously
7 a broad
8 picturesque
9 adjourn
10 picturesque
11 adjourn
12 inclement




2.2
1 Melissa has quite a broad Scottish accent.
2 Inclement weather led to the cancellation of the President's garden party.
3 We were all deliriously happy when we heard we'd won the award.
4 Their new home was in a broad pretty location.
5 Because there were mitigating circumstances, the judge let him off with a warning.
6 I think we should adjourn the meeting now and continue it tomorrow.
7 She had abroad smile on her face when she arrived.
8 She has lovely auburn hair.
9 I think in a broad agreement as to what should be done.




2.3
1 extremely happy.   S
2 S
3 W
4 S
5 S




2.4
The collocations became easy to read a sentence.
Because it was inclement weather, I was not able to go for shopping.












6 件のコメント:

  1. the kumamoto university >
    Kumamoto University

    I like wacthing movies and TV.Especially, I lile action movies and variety show. >
    I like watching movies and TV. Especially, I like action movies and variety shows.

    返信削除
  2. 12 increment > inclement

    I think in abroad agreement as to what should be done. >
    I think we're in broad agreement as to what should be done.

    She has love auburn hair. >
    She has lovely auburn hair.

    She had abroad smile >
    She had a broad smile

    返信削除
  3. It is surprising for me to choose Kumamoto University from Hyogo

    返信削除
  4. Because it was inclement weather, I was not able to go for shopping. >
    Due to the inclement weather, I was not able to go shopping.

    返信削除